Saturday, November 8, 2014

Vanilla Pudd'

This recipe was quite the accident.

I was experimenting with making vanilla pudding . . . and out came vanilla pudding!!! Shocker huh? But this stuff, this stuff is legit. Like I'm talking old school Vanilla Snak Pack Pudding Cups legit. It's kind of creepy. But in a nummy creepy way, y'know?

So that happened.

I've also decided to insert random doodles of mine into my posts, because it gives me something to talk about. They're not particularly good, but the more pictures the better I guess right?

Here's my most recently finished one:




It's called "Floating In a Shiitake Sea". Or something. That was an on-the-spot name. Sorry.

Now enough about weird drawings!

ONTO THE RECIPE!!!




Vanilla Pudd'
-~1/2 standard package of tofu (7 oz)
-1-2 frozen bananas (depending on how many you want to use)
-3 soft medjool dates
-1/4 tsp vanilla extract
-milk of choice

Directions:
Let banana(s) defrost for 5-10 minutes, then blend everything up in your food processor until smooth. Add toppings of choice and enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment